Re: Collateral to interest CxOs on the Semantic Web...

Thanks, Ivan.

In my view, there are two aspects to the basic collateral:
    1)  One is the presentation bit at the vision/concept level (which
is likely to be generic), and the other is
    2)  a set of realistic demos translating this vision/concept  into
(possibly industry specific) demos that really show this thing in action.

What kind of interest/feedback do your presentations typically generate
with the industry senior management? What strikes these folk at first
sight and what response do they come up with? How much of their
concerns/views are industry specific and how much is generic? And what
do you feel they would they like to see most that might catch their
attention?

I hope these are appropriate questions on this mailing list. If not,
please let me know if there is any better forum discuss this.

Regards.

Jaidev