RE: Introduction: David Rooks

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:56:55 -0000
To: "'David'" <drooks@segala.com>, "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sweo-ig-

I am also a test manager at O2, the UK's leading mobile phone service
provider.

[PW] In case the above statement is a little confusing, David works at O2 on
behalf of Segala. BTW, O2 is a great use case of a large organisation
(17.5b worth) that has adopted an implementation of the Semantic Web
through Content Labelling for accessibility.

Thanks for your introduction David, I'm surprised I didn't bump into you on
that lonely call ;)

Paul