Scope and Level of Participation for Non-Members, Non-Invited Experts

From: Alex Piner <alexpi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 04:21:59 -0700
To: "public-sweo-ig@w3.org" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Susie, Ivan,

As i really wanted to attend the conf. call and was not able to as I
was in the Air, going to give a Semantic Web presentation at
Commerce.net , I am curious as to the level I can participate.

Over $6,000 a Year for Member Fees is extremely unteneble for me, as I
represent the "Poor Contingent" of the Semantic Web Community.

Thoughts on any loopholes, exemptions, etc?

All the Best,

Alex

SIDE NOTE: "call for participation of spreadingthesemanticweb.com" is
closed, as it has strangely morphed into a very personal weblog,
tainted by my HATE filled rants.
Heck, I may even by slowing the "spread" of the SemWeb.

Big thanks to Segala for involvement, hope to have the site
"SemWebProject.org" running soon.