From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Alex Piner
Sent: 13 October 2006 11:15
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Subject: call for participation - spreadingthesemanticweb.com

The domain spreadingthesemanticweb.com (along with net and org) have
been registered with the idea of a "Spread The Semantic Web" campaign.

It is desired to be a community site, so I would happily pass the
domain into a non-profit state.

I am in an email conversation with the creator of "Spread Firefox"
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/ , Chris Messina, soliciting his help.

Here is an article on the background of the campaign.
http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/internet/page5643.cfm

While it would not be as successful in the same way (by switching user
agents you have an immediate benefit) , this can help in Education and
Outreach.

best,

Alex Piner
www.movingclouds.com