RE: Semantic Web Layer Cake Update Suggestion

From: Wilson, MD \(Michael\) <m.d.wilson@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:46:15 -0000
To: <jeff.pollock@oracle.com>, "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

The main problem with that diagram is the User Interface & Applications
layer at the top which suggests that applications can only be built on
top of the Trust layer, and not on top of each layer.

Michael Wilson
Manager, UK & Ireland Office of W3C
e-Science Centre
CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Chilton, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0QX, UK
Fax: +44 1235 445831

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
only for the individual named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or disclosure of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.