[Communication] Bookmarks

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:44:04 -0500
To: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

As we discussed during today's telcon, lets use del.icio.us to tag Web
pages that we consider to be of interest to SWEO. Lets all try to use
'sweo' as the tag, as that will help us to easily access all sites of
interest.

I've also set up a user called W3CSWEO in del.icio.us, so that we can
share a controlled bookmark collection if we wish. I believe this option
would involve us having to share a password, but I don't think there is
a problem in us doing that.

Kind regards,

Susie