demos, applications, doap...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:13:31 +0100
To: libby@asemantics.com
CC: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Libby,

long time no seen:-( It seems that @semantics keeps you busy!

Here is why I contact you at this time. You may know that the SW
Education and Outreach Interest Group [1] has just started. One of the
things that we are contemplating (and just gathering information) is to
the list of SW applications (not only demos).

Things have been done in the past, mostly with your help and
participation. I know about what you did on the SW BPD group[2] which
then led to [3]. The latter also seems to list SW tools, too; in this
sense there is also an overlap with, say[4]. But I am not really sure I
have a clear image of the current status of [2][3], your plan, etc.

It is clearly *not* the goal of the SWEO IG to duplicate work and ignore
what others have done. Do you think you can tell us about your
experiences, plans, current status, etc, where do you think others could
do better, worse? It would help us greatly in starting...

Thanks

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/