RE: Minutes of our meeting (2007-11-22) are

Thanks for the minutes and sorry for the no show - I wrongly assumed David
would join the call and he assumed I would - dumb and dumber.

I've listed some of the most visible Web 2.0 commentators below. I've
included a lot of links, but they're worth a quick glance.

- Michael Arrington [1]
- Sam Sethi [2]
- Tom Raftery [3]
- Richard MacManus [4]

I sometimes hang out on the Irish Web 2.0 blog [5] but wouldn't put myself
even remotely in the same league as the guys above - the Irish site is a bit
light but improving.

Sam is going to publish an article on the power of Content Labelling at the
end of the week. I'm doing a podcast [5] with Tom in the next couple of
weeks and will be covering the Semantic Web. I've been speaking to Richard
about getting an interview with Tim. So, I strongly suggest we grovel to Tim
and ask him to do an interview with Sam who will have it distributed to all
TechCrunch sites worldwide, Tom and Richard. As you're probably aware, an
interview can be done via Skype (technology eh!).

Between them we have an audience that exceeds 200,000 subscribers - not to
mention casual readers. A lot of these are bloggers...

[1] http://www.techcrunch.com/about-michael-arrington/
[2] http://uk.techcrunch.com/about/
[3] http://www.tomrafteryit.net/home/
[4] http://www.readwriteweb.com/aboutme.php