Re: SWEO Telcon

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:08:20 +0100
To: "Susie Stephens" <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Cc: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, "Ian Davis" <Ian.Davis@talis.com>

On 17/11/06, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com> wrote:

> The weekly SWEO telcons will begin Wednesday at 11am ET.
>
> Date of Call: Wednesday November 22, 2006
> Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Time

Hi Susie,

That appears to be exactly the time of the GRDDL-WG telecon, which
means a conflict for Ian & myself (and possibly others...)

Don't take this as a request to reschedule on my account - because of
other committments I won't be able to spend much time on SWEO
activities this side of Xmas anyway, by which time the GRDDL activity
may well be on its way to bed.

Cheers,
Danny.

--