Re: Zakim Bridge for SWEO F2F

From: Jaidev <jai.jaidev@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:30:15 +0800
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Hi Susie,

Yes... the bridge worked fine particularly the second day.

However voices coming in from the members in the room were very
intermittent which I dont think was a bridge problem. Would really
appreciate if the mic sensitivity was increased a bit and speech is
directed at the mic if possible. I could however hear the remote
speakers (other remote bridge users) really clear.

Thanks and Regards.

-- Jaidev