Re: Action List: contact web developers

Leo Sauermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry I could not make it to telco now.
>
> I see that business is covered with many action items already, so I
> found that I may help on the developer bits.
>
> I could help address this action item on web developers:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/ActionList
>> Susie to contact people to help identify the influential Web
> devlopers, e.g. Danny Ayers, Timo Hannay, Brian Suda, Ian Davis,
> Amsterdam UVA, by Dec. 15
>
> I would add these bits:
> * identify strategic conferences for outreach: XTECH @ Amsterdam, web
> 2.0 summit, etc

As a *short term* goal, we want to have the names of people to contact
in the coming months. Please, add anybody you think is important to be
contacted. The goal here is to send out questionnaries to these people
really soon.

On *long term* I would add the list/references to conferences as a goal
to what I called 'info gathering':

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering

> * identify some evangelistic people that could speak to developers there
> / give talks
> * gather course material / introductionary material for semweb developer
> evangelists
> and I would invest time into it.

Again, that is and should be a topic in

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering

Any help, update, addition on that is very welcome, don't be shy!:-)

I.