Re: minutes, 29-Nov telecon

On 5/12/06 00:49, Paul Walsh, Segala wrote:

> I'm still happy to bridge the gap with the Web 2.0 guys - or at least the
> ones I know and anyone else that I can be introduced to via others on this
> list. As for the ones I know, they are 'friendly' and will be more friendly
> if TimBL does an interview to help explain the future of the SW and SWEO
> programme.

Agreed. And we'd be happy to use the existing 'Talking with Talis' structure
(http://talk.talis.com/) to record and disseminate such an interview if that
were helpful.  We did some one on one interviews with various people about a
year ago, and TimBL was on the list at the time, although we never managed
to line up diaries.

For the past few months, the focus has been more on discussions between a
group of library technology types, but as we're now in the process of
handing that 'brand' to the American Library Association for them to run
with, we'll be changing some of the underlying recording technology, and
refocusing on the 1-1 interviews (and a possible 'Semantic Web Gang', if
anyone's interested?) from January.

Paul (the other one)

--
Dr Paul Miller
Senior Manager & Technology Evangelist, Talis

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.