[Messaging] Questionnaires

Ian Jacobs (Head of W3C Communications) has sent me some useful
information about designing questionnaires.

Ian has two main points.
1. He thinks that we should use a Web form. He has confirmed that it
would be possible for non-W3C members to complete WBS forms.

2. He thinks that we should have more targeted questions. For example,
asking people to score the strength of their opinions, and to use radio
buttons to guide people towards various options.

A Web form sounds like a good way to go, now that it's clear that
everyone can access WBS forms. If others agree, are there people who
would like to work closely with me to redesign the questionnaire?

Kind regards,

Susie