Re: [SKOS] editorial comment: basic version info in RDF documents?

Hi Ivan,

> I am happy to add it to the text and update it on the site, but I would
> prefer if you gave me the text to be added...

OK, let's do that!

==== http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.rdf and http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-owl1-dl.rdf

At the top of the current RDF documents there is already a comment, which we could change in the following way (I'm just quoting the relevant sentence):

[
This schema represents a formalisation of a subset of the semantic conditions
    described in the SKOS Reference document.
]
->
[
This schema represents a formalisation of a subset of the semantic conditions
    described in the SKOS Reference document dated 18 August 2009, accessible at http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-skos-reference-20090818/.
]

==== http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-xl.rdf :

I suggest to add on line two (below the rdf:RDF opening tag) the following comment:
[
<!--
 This schema represents a formalisation of the semantic conditions
    described in the SKOS eXtension for Labels (SKOS-XL) appendix of the SKOS Reference document dated 18 August 2009, accessible at http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-skos-reference-20090818/#xl. XML comments of the form Sn are used to
    indicate the semantic conditions that are being expressed.

    A number of semantic conditions are *not* expressed formally in this schema. These are:

    S51
    S55
    S56
    S57

    For the conditions listed above, rdfs:comments are used to indicate the conditions.
-->
]

====

Does this seem ok?