ISSUE-231: small errata: initializing the prefix mappings

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:23:54 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-231: small errata: initializing the prefix mappings

Raised by: Ben Adida
On product: RDFa

Mark Birbeck:

In section 5.2 of the RDFa Syntax document, we say that one of the
"locally-scoped variables" that is created at the beginning of
processing is :

  "An initially empty list of [URI mapping]s, called the [local list
of URI mappings]."

However, in section 7 we talk about:

  "...in RDFa the 'default prefix' mapping is

Although it's not an enormous issue, I think it would be a little
clearer if we said in section 5.2 that the list of mappings was
actually initialised with this one entry.