Re: [SKOS] outdated links in SKOS Rec pages

Ivan,

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 02:58:53PM +0100, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I am lost. This is something that had to be done before the publication.
> Can you tell me what the issue is? I do not know of any open problems
> v.a.v. SKOS...

On 19 August (the day after Rec) Jacco [1] noticed that
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core# still resolves to
the Candidate Recommendation version at [2].

Sean edited [3] as per [4], and Ralph had an action to
move [3] into TR space as per [5].

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Aug/0050.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.html