Re: [SKOS] "SKOS RDF schema"

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 04:36:27PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> I would have however been slightly more comfortable with the HTML
> document(ation) giving the explanations that are currently in Appendix C.
> Especially, I liked the idea of being able to access the RDF (withouth
> conneg) quite quickly from the HTML.
> If linking directly to the RDF in the HTML document is judged not to be
> elegant, I think that at least the link to the SKOS Reference in this HTML
> document should point directly to Appendix C, and appendix C be added with
> a link to the RDF/XML file (without conneg).
> Would that be ok? I don't think the latter solution implies a big change...

To be clear, I think Appendix C should provide direct links to
the HTML expression, RDF schema, and DL prune, and I think Sean was
agreeing when he wrote [1]:

>Tom writes:
>>-- In Appendix C, links to the documents needed to be added in C.1,
>>   C.2, and C.3.  In C.2, a clickable link could also be
>>   added to the words "by citing its URI".
>
>Ok.

I also agree with linking from the HTML document directly to
Appendix C.

In addition, you suggest that the SKOS namespace document HTML
variant [2] also point directly to the RDF/XML file without
conneg [3], and I also agree with that -- maybe with a sentence
like: "See also the SKOS Namespace Document RDF/XML Variant".

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009May/0055.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/skos.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/skos.rdf