Re: draft email: Call for Implementations: SKOS Simple Knowledge Organization System

Alistair,

Fine with me. Maybe add to the subject line something like "request for input",
so it is clear there is a question somewhere down in the email (maybe there are
more people like me who miss requests downstream in an email).

Guus