Re: First SKOS Webservice for the AGROVOC Concept Server

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:42:18 -0400
To: "Sini, Margherita (KCEW)" <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Hi Margherita:

Thanks for the notification about the new SKOS service! I was
wondering if you noticed that the RDF XML output is being embedded in
a <ns:return> element, and it appears like the leading < in each tag
is being escaped as &lt;

Also I was curious if you are planning to resolve concept identifiers like:

  http://www.fao.org/aims/aos/agrovoc#c_34338

The Concept Server Workbench UI seems like a really nice discovery service.

//Ed