Re: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Hi Ralph,

Indeed the SKOS model does not enfore that statement. But as I said, *if an
application does matching of en-UK and en-GB to en*, then that kind of thing
could happen.
Or more precisely, my question is: could this really happen, even for one
application, and if yes, should be include a simple warning in our documentation?

Antoine