[SKOS] call on comments on FRSAD

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:16:22 +0200
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I just bumped into a call for comment on the IFLA Functional Requirements for Subject Authority Data (FRSAD) [1].
This is highly related to what we did, and indeed the report mentions SKOS.

I had no time to read this now. But in the unlikely event of my I find some time before July 31, I will give it a try: this can be useful in the line of "supporting the SKOS-community" efforts.

Would others in the group be interested?

[1] http://nkos.slis.kent.edu/FRSAR/index.html