W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2009

ALL agenda telecon 23 June 1500 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 02:22:17 +0200
Message-ID: <4A402039.9050309@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
All,

Tomorrow we will have our telecon as agreed. I expect it to be a short one, max 
30 min. I didn't find the time yet to compile the agenda. On the agenda will be 
some actions wrt REC, such as noted in my earlier message [1]. Maybe also a few 
words need to be said about the PR document set (see thread starting from [2]).

The minutes of the previous telecon are at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/06/02-swd-minutes.html

I've appended the outstanding actions below.

Guus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Jun/0033.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Jun/0021.html

ACTION: Ralph to move current ED of the RDFa metadata note from wiki to WG space 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/02-swd-minutes.html#action10]
ACTION: Ralph to publish http://berrueta.net/recipes-20090407/ as a WG Note 
0[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/06/02-swd-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to Group Note [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Ralph to raise issue-214 with RDFa TF [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2009/05/05-swd-minutes.html#action01]

Received on Tuesday, 23 June 2009 00:22:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:56 UTC