Re: Proposed PR Document set

At 10:08 AM 5/27/2009 +0100, Sean Bechhofer wrote:

>On 26 May 2009, at 18:46, Thomas Baker wrote:
>>So that we do not lose track of them, the following variants will be
>>supported for the convenience of developers:
>>
>>    http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core           for http:// www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#
>>    http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core.rdf       for http:// www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos.rdf
>>    http://www.w3.org/2008/05/skos-xl             for http:// www.w3.org/2008/05/skos-xl#
>>    http://www.w3.org/2008/05/skos-xl.rdf         for http:// www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-xl.rdf
>>    http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/owl1-dl.rdf    for http:// www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-owl1-dl.rdf

>>It looks to me like they are ready...!
>
>Almost :-). Found a couple of HTML glitches which have been cleaned
>up. Latest CVS versions are as follows:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/Overview.html     1.13

I found one editorial inconsistency;

in C.4. SKOS-XL Namespace Document - HTML Variant the explicit
URI for the document is http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-xl.html

while in C.5. SKOS-XL Namespace Document - RDF/XML Variant
the explicit uri is http://www.w3.org/2008/05/skos-xl.rdf

I believe the latter reference is intended to be
http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/skos-xl.rdf

(You may fix this in this or the next editors' draft at your convenience ;)