Re: proposed response to OWL LC documents

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:25:35 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

On 29/1/09 22:21, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> As an afterthought:
>
> Perhaps we should include a fourth point about the fact that RDF/XML is
> not any more the only normative exchange syntax. This may very well
> hamper interoperability between the SKOS/RDF and OWL2 world.

On this point, I tried briefly to understand how the rdf:text proposal
would look in RDFa ... ... I don't think it'd be pretty (unless @content
is used extensively). Literals would contain extra materials not
intended for human consumption.

Not 100% sure on that, but if I understand rdf:text right, ...

Dan