[SKOS] Request to publish SKOS Primer as Working draft

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:37:02 +0100
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Tom rightly suggested that a more precise mail should be sent for the record.

I hereby request to publish as a Working Draft the revised Editor's draft of the SKOS Primer available at
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=SKOSPrimer-090113.html

Best,

Antoine