Re: Values and rdf:value

O.k., you got me:-)

All this confusion (for me) comes from the fact that, indeed, I never
paid attention to this 'structured value' term in the primer and never
used it:-(

I also have to say that at first reading I do not understand what they
meant by

[[[
     used to identify a 'primary' or 'main' value of a property
     which has several values, or has as its value a complex
     entity with several facets or properties of its own.
]]]

I guess what they mean is that the object of rdf:value is a 'general
non-literal resource' that I used in my previous mail.

Sigh...

Ivan