Re: [SKOS] Comments on SKOS Primer - literal and non-literal ranges

Instead of:

"""They have as their ranges [RDF-CONCEPTS] RDF plain literals, which
means that they link a skos:Concept to a character string, not to
another full-fledged RDF resource identified with a URI."""

I suggest:

"""They are used to link a skos:Concept to an RDF plain literal, which
is a character string (e.g. "love") combined with a language tag
(e.g. "en-US")."""

Avoiding any difficult wording.

Cheers,

Alistair