W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > January 2009

[ALL] agenda 6 Jan telecon 1600 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:33:07 +0100
Message-ID: <49626E83.9000400@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
All,

Best wishes to all for the year 2009!

Main topic of discussion for tomorrow's telecon is the SKOS 
implementation report.

Guus

---------------------

Agenda - Jan 6 2009 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
             http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
             http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
             Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                      1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
             Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                     Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                     Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
             Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
             IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
             Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair:  Guus
Scribe: pls volunteer -
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered
WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.  As of
2008-07-01, telecons are no longer held weekly but on an
"as needed" basis.

===========================================
1. ADMIN (10 min)

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:

       http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html

Proposed next telecon: tbd

============================================
2. SKOS

SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/

     January: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate
Recommendation
     February: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed
Recommendation
     April: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision

ACTION: chairs to write the CR transition request [recorded 
inhttp://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Ralph to report on use of RDFa metadata in 
Recommendations. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-swd-minutes.html#action02]

-- Charter extension proposal (reminder for chairs + team contact)

---------------------------------------------
SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
Last WD: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-primer-20080829/

Publish revised Primer with CR WD?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Dec/0062.html

-- Schedule for SKOS Primer
     Primer should be ready by the time Reference is a 
Recommendation
     March: SKOS Primer published as WG Note

ACTION: Tom to review Dec 16th version of SKOS Primer [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/12/16-swd-minutes.html#action12]
DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Jan/0000.html

---------------------------------------------
SKOS Use Cases and Requirements (editors Daniel, Jon, Antoine)

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementStatus

-- Schedule for Use Cases
     Use Cases should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.
     March: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as WG Note

---------------------------------------------
SKOS Implementation report

---------------------------------------------
SKOS other

-- Post-SWD W3C support for SKOS community
     [A placeholder - to be discussed before the end of charter.
     Possibilities: public-esw-thes@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org.
     Maintenance of http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/.]

=============================================
3. RDFa

-- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
     open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

RDFa is a W3C Recommendation!!!!!
RDFa Primer published as WG Note
-- see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0188.html

RDFa Use Cases
-- Schedule for publication as Working Group Note

ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to
Group Note [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]

=========================================
4. RECIPES
-- Published as Working Group Note, 28 August:
        http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-swbp-vocab-pub-20080828/

ACTION: Ralph to review the revised Recipes draft [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-swd-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of
Recipes implementations] [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]

============================================
5. RDFa METADATA NOTE (Diego)

     2008-10-07. New editors draft
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AddingRDFaToTR?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=tr-metadata-20081002.html

ACTION: Ralph post his comments on the editor's draft of the
metadata note [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-swd-minutes.html#action03]

=============================================
6. AOB

-- SWD review of OWL WDs

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0186.html

ACTION: Guus to look at OWL documents for review [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action10]

-- Vocabulary management
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316


Received on Monday, 5 January 2009 20:33:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 5 January 2009 20:33:45 GMT