 From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org on behalf of Guus Schreiber
 Sent: Tue 24/02/2009 12:39
 To: SWD WG
 Subject: [ALL] agenda 24 Feb 1500 UTC

 [sorry, just realized I forgot to send out the agenda ....]

 Agenda - Feb 24 2009 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
 W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
                http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

                http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/

                Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                         1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
                Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                        Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                        Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
                Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
                IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
                Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

 Chair:  Guus
 Scribe: pls volunteer -
 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

 Regrets:

 Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered
 WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.  As of
 2008-07-01, telecons are no longer held weekly but on an
 "as needed" basis.

 1. ADMIN (10 min)

 PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:

          http://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html

 Proposed next telecon: 10 March

 2. SKOS

 SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/

 -- CR transition
     January: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate
 Recommendation
     February: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed
 Recommendation
     April: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision

     2009-01-07. CR transition request
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2009JanMar/0000.html

 -- 2009-02-07 Comment from Magnus Knuth - proposed response
 (Antoine)

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Feb/0018.html

 ACTION: Ralph include in the Call for Implementation prose
 on"feedback on implementations of SKOS Editors and
 Checkers"[recorded
 inhttp://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html#action07]

 SKOS Ontology (part of Recommendation)
 -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/skos.rdf

 -- 2009-02-07 Antoine proposes review (validation)

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Feb/0020.html

 ACTION: Alistair update the RDF file for response to
 MagnusKnuth's comment [recorded
 inhttp://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html#action03]

 ACTION: Antoine raise and close an issue for Magnus
 Knuth'scomment [recorded
 inhttp://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html#action02]

 SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)

      2009-01-13. Published as Working Draft
      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090113.html

 -- 2009-02-07 new issue from Magnus Knuth (see above)

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Feb/0018.html

 -- 2009-02-07 Updated Primer - accept as Working Draft?

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Feb/0019.html

 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090207.html -
 updated

 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090113.html -
 previous

 SKOS Use Cases and Requirements (editors Daniel, Jon, Antoine)
 -- http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-skos-ucr-20070516/

 -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementStatus

 -- Schedule for Use Cases
     Use Cases should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.
     March: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as WG Note

 SKOS Implementation report

    2009-01-13. Implementation Report will be available at
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/implementation-report -
    URI is currently 404

     2009-01-06. Implementation report to consist of two types of
 implementations:
     1. at least two tools that can handle SKOS - editors or
 "checkers"
     2. at least two vocabularies that use a construct in our
 reference

     2009-01-12. DanBri on SKOS deployment stats from Sindice
     --
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Jan/0040.html

 ACTION: Sean to report on SKOSED for SKOS implementation report
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/06-swd-minutes.html#action10]

 Relevant thread on SKOS implementation request:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Jan/0064.html

 SKOS other

 -- Post-SWD W3C support for SKOS community
      [A placeholder - to be discussed before the end of charter.
      Possibilities: public-esw-thes@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org.
      Maintenance of http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/.]

 3. RDFa

 -- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
        open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
        irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

 RDFa is a W3C Recommendation!!!!!
 RDFa Primer published as WG Note
 -- see
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0188.html

 RDFa Use Cases
 -- Scheduled for publication as Working Group Note

 ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to
 Group Note [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]

 4. RECIPES
 -- Published as Working Group Note, 28 August:
           http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-swbp-vocab-pub-20080828/

 ACTION: Ralph to review the revised Recipes draft [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-swd-minutes.html#action15]

 ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of
 Recipes implementations] [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]

 5. RDFa METADATA NOTE (Diego)

 2008-10-07. New editors draft

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AddingRDFaToTR?action=AttachFile&do=get&ta

rget=tr-metadata-20081002.html

 ACTION: Ralph post his comments on the editor's draft of the
 metadata note [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-swd-minutes.html#action03]

 6. AOB

 -- SWD review of OWL WDs

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0186.html

 ACTION: Guus send draft of revised OWL2 response by end
 ofdayTuesday, for WG to review on Wednesday, then send to OWL
 WGonThursday
 [recordedinhttp://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html#action13]
 DONE:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Feb/0012.html