[SKOS] Updated Primer editor's draft

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 14:53:29 +0100
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
CC: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>

Hello everyone,

I claim victory on the following action:

> [NEW] ACTION: SKOS Editors drop "However, the use of mapping
>    properties might..." sentence from the primer section 3.1 [recorded
>    in [42]http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-swd-minutes.html#action10]

There is a new editor's draft at [1], which I PROPOSE to accept as working draft as a mere editorial update of [2].
Note that I have put a new date for the document. But I'd be as comfortable just changing the content of [2] if this makes our publishing process easier.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090207.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/primer/primer-20090113.html