Re: Final OWLlink 1.0 Specification Released

Dan Brickley wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Thorsten Liebig
> <thorsten.liebig@uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>> Today the OWLlink Working Group announces the publication of the final
>> OWLlink protocol specification <http://www.owlink.org>.
>
> You're missing an 'l' in that URL!
>
> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.owlink.org/
>
> -> http://www.owllink.org/

Yes, unfortunately.

> cheers,
>
> Dan
>
> ps. since http://www.owllink.org/ uses W3C-like CSS styling, and talks
> of a Working Group, it might be good if there was some clear
> description of who the group are, who can participate, what the
> collaborative and patent declaration process is, etc. As far as I know
> the work is from folk in the community around W3C, but the work isn't
> a W3C effort. Is that correct?

Right, it's not a W3C effort. The developers of OWLlink are assembled out of
users and reasoner implementors and there was participation (at least at some
point in time) from people associated with the current OWL 2 WG.
The group is open to everyone (either to add his own extension or to contribute
to the core spec).

Regards,
Thorsten