Re: [SKOS] "SKOS RDF schema"

Hi Alistair,

On the "normative" aspect. Isn't the typical W3C distinction between "normative" and "informative"?

We could then have:
- a normative complete spec of thedata  model, defined by the vocabulary + different SXX axioms
- a normative machine-readable spec for RDF applications, which corresponds to a subset of the data model: the OWL-Full ontology
- an informative machine-readable spec for these RDF applications that need OWL-DL compliance.

We could introduce the last spec as an informative annex. And there we could warn that the OWL-DL specification provided, corresponding to a subset of the subset defined by the OWL-Full ontology, will allow to detect fewer cases of inconsistency with the SKOS model, as defined in 1.8 (which could then be left unchanged).

Would that make sense?

Antoine