ISSUE-133: Last Call Comment: domain of skos:inScheme

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:33:12 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-133: Last Call Comment: domain of skos:inScheme

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/133

Raised by: Alistair Miles
On product: SKOS

Raised by Michael Schneider in [1]:

"""
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see what the domain is for skos:inScheme. I would
expect skos:Concept, but it's neither explicitly stated, nor do I see how it can
be inferred. If it's inferred, or if the domain is intended to be unrestricted,
something should be said in the "Notes" section below.
"""

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Sep/0044.html