Review of the "SKOS Reference" Last Call Working Draft

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:54:02 +0200
To: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Dear SKOS Working Group!

I am sending you my public review of SKOS Reference LC document. I have
attached a PDF file, and all my comments are inlined PDF comments. I created
the file with Adobe Acrobat 8, but I hope that it can be read with earlier
versions of Acrobat Reader, too. Acrobat Reader 8 has a yellow icon at the
lower left, which allows to easily navigate through all notes.

Best regards,
Michael Schneider

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe