Re: OWL WG LC comment for SKOS reference document [ISSUE-158]

One unsolved problem that *I* see here is that in Section 1.3 there is
the wording:

************************
SKOS data are then expressed as RDF triples. For example, the RDF graph
below expresses some facts about a thesaurus.

<A> rdf:type skos:Concept ;
  skos:prefLabel "love"@en ;
  skos:altLabel "adoration"@en ;
  skos:broader <B> ;
  skos:inScheme <S> .

This uses Turtle syntax, but is before

Examples of RDF graphs are given using the Terse RDF Triple language
(Turtle) [TURTLE].

peter