Re: ISSUE-160: Allowing collections in semantic relationships

Sounds ok.
If you think it is appropriate, you could add a "practice" note, as you
asked me to do for answering Michel Panzer's comment. [1]

[
Please note that it is possible to coin a practice for solving
R-IndexingAndNonIndexingConcepts [2], provided you make your own (small)
extension to SKOS. The SKOS Primer gives some general hints on the
approach [5]. Your proposed solution -- "create a (nonSKOS) property of
a concept, to say essentially, ‘NOT_FOR_INDEXING’" -- is a first proper
way to do this. You can also solve the problem by subclassing
skos:Concept. The following steps should then be taken:
- first, identify an indexing property you want to use to assign
concepts to other resources (e.g. dc:subject).
- second, define a subclass of skos:Concept, for instance
my:NonAssignableConcept, which is defined as not being usable as the
object of statements involving the chosen indexing property. This can be
done in OWL, using a property inverse of the indexing property and an
appropriate OWL cardinality constraint.

I hope this helps. Note that if you agreed with the practice proposed in
the second part of this mail, or want to push your own solution, we
would encourage you to publish a brief best practice note and inform the
SKOS community via the mailing list. We'd also be more than happy to set
up a "SKOS community best practices" wiki page to collect links to such
statements.
]
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SKOS-UCR#R-IndexingAndNonIndexingConcepts
[5]