Re: ISSUE-149: Last Call Comment: Asymmetric associations

Hi,

I agree with the decison, on not introducing a subproperty of
skos:related that is directional.
Yet I wonder whether the last part is captured: Erik mentions what seems
to be links of type broader/narrower that are somehow not entail
transitive hierarchical links, that is, skos:broaderTransitive
statements. How such a thing would be possible, even if we accepted the
requirement?

Antoine