Re: SKOS Comment (various) [ISSUE-174]

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:03:56 +0100
Cc: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>

Dear Jeremy

Thank you for your comments [1,ISSUE-174]:

Raised by Jeremy Carroll in [1]:

14) 10.6.5A missing discussion of Cycles involving skos:closeMatch.
or perhaps larger substantive)
Possible text:
<A> skos:exactMatch <B>
<A> skos:closeMatch <A> (via S45, S46 and S42).
implementations must be able to cope with cycles in skos:closeMatch.

This perhaps calls into question the stance in other sections where
of other properties is left open as an implementation variability.

Text as suggested has been included. We have, however, made no other
substantial change to the document in response to your comment. The
Working Group propose to close this issue. I hope you can live with

	Sean Bechhofer
	Alistair Miles

[ISSUE-174] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/174
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0077.html