Re: SKOS Comment (various) [ISSUE-167]

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:00:59 +0100
Cc: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeremy Carroll <jeremy@topquadrant.com>

Dear Jeremy

Thank you for your comments [1,ISSUE-167]:

6) editorial clarification (?)

The last sentence in section 4.6.3 I read as:

"An application may reject such data but is not required to."

which I think is a clearer wording if that is the intent. If that
isn't the
intent then further wordsmithing may be necessary.

This is the intent and we have clarified as suggested. The Working
Group propose to close this issue. I hope you are happy with this.

	Alistair Miles

[ISSUE-167] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/167
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0077.html