Re: ISSUE-177 draft response

Yes, seems reasonable. By the way I was very relieved to receive
Jeremy's positive comment on this, I had hoped for feedback on this
point.

I would be happy to distinguish normative references (I guess e.g. RDF
Semantics) from informative references (I guess e.g. BS8723) If others
think it worthwhile. I don't mind either way.

Cheers,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles