Status of LC comments

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:30:59 +0100
To: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

You will have noticed that Alistair and I have been logging the LC
comments as issues in the issue tracker. A number of these comments
are editorial in nature, which I believe Alistair and I will be able
to deal with relatively simply -- we have already begun to draft
believe would benefit from discussion on the call tomorrow. These
include

* ISSUE-135, relating to labelling properties and the use of
rdfs:label as a superproperty;
* ISSUE-153 and ISSUE-175, relating to the SKOS namespace;
* ISSUE-157, use of non OWL 2 constructs in examples.

In addition, it would be useful to have WG approval/discussion of the
current draft responses.

	Sean