Re: [Recipes] Open issues in Recipes

From: Diego Berrueta Muñoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:08:43 +0200
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>

Hi Tom. This is the list of the issues, their current status, and the
action I suggest for each one, to be discussed next Tuesday:

* ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/16
) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue. There used to be an action
about this issue that was dropped on 10 Jun, 2008, when the WG decided
to advance recipes to Note.

* ISSUE-17 "Recipe 6 is incomplete" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/17
) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). The Note includes a
complete Recipe 6.

* ISSUE-18 "QA Review comments from Karl Dubost" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/18
) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action:  close the issue (solved). The Note addresses
all the comments from Karl (I'm not sure, however, if we contacted
back with Karl about these changes).

* ISSUE-19 "Recipes should supply a general server configuration
template" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/19) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). The Note contains a
link to a wiki page that invites uses to contribute their
configurations for non-Apache servers.

* ISSUE-20 "Online server testing" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/20
) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). The Note contains a
link to Vapour, an online validation service.

* ISSUE-21 "Apache configuration should add that mod_rewrite must be
loaded and enabled" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/21) --
OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). The Note contains
explicit instructions to load mod_rewrite.

* ISSUE-22 "Questioning reference to 'IE6 hack'" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/22
) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). The section on IE6
in the Note was rewritten.

* ISSUE-23 "	There should be some discussion of alternatives
to .htaccess" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/23) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue (solved). Appendix D of the
Note discusses the alternatives.

* ISSUE-24 "Additional text explaining redirect choices in the
recipes" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/24) -- OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: to be discussed

* ISSUE-30 "Determine how and if RDDL relates to the Recipes" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/30
) -- RAISED
   ==> Suggested action: to be discussed

* ISSUE-58: ".htaccess 'accept header' ONLY responds to a header which
EXACTLY matches " (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/58) --
OPEN
  ==> Suggested action: close the issue. The document acknowledges the
problem and provides hints on how to tackle it.

* ISSUE-60 "Guidelines needed for proper construction of vocabulary
scheme and 'term' URIs" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/
60) -- RAISED
   ==> Suggested action: to be discussed. IMO, discussing the strategy
to pick URIs for new terms is out of the scope of the document.

* ISSUE-98 "URI escaping in SPARQL query in Recipe 6" (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/98
) -- RAISED
  ==> Suggested action: to be discussed.

Best,