Re: Lack of RDF/XML examples in new standards

Hi Stephen,

I had originally intended to do the SKOS Reference such that each
example was available as either Turtle or RDF/XML or an image
depicting the graph, then have an option to set your preference for
the document and have examples displayed in your preferred format...

...what stopped me so far is time. If anyone wants to write a script
to translate all the Turtle examples from the SKOS Reference into
RDF/XML (then maybe generate some graph images too) I'd be more than
happy to add them .. shouldn't be too hard :)

Cheers,

Al

--
Alistair Miles