Status of LC Comments

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:29:12 +0000
To: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

We have no call tomorrow, but here is a quick update on the current
status of LC comments. Responses have now been sent in response to
all comments apart from the following.

* 135. Awaiting input from Guus and Jeremy re implementors.
* 147. SB TODO
* 153, 175. SB TODO
* 157. May depend on discussions between SKOS/OWL WG.
* 186. GS TODO

I am closing/postponing issues as and when responses come in from the
commentors. If anyone spots anything that we might have missed,
please shout.

A summary of the position produced using DisCo is also available [1].

	Sean

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/issues.html