Re: SKOS logo?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:12:43 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Sean,

allow me to chime in on this...

The agreement I have with the W3C Communication team is that as soon as
a SW document goes to candidate recommendation they will produce a
technology button (in all colours, b.t.w.:-), and I will take care of
adding it to the page. So rest assured, SKOS will get the button in due
time, I will take care of it!

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/