Re: [SKOS] ISSUE-44 (was: Suggestion for SKOS FAQ)

Alistair Miles a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> The current SKOS Reference Working Draft [1] takes the following position.
>
> The property skos:broader is, by convention, used to assert a "direct"
> hierarchical link between two concepts.

Note that this 'link' also include 'hierarchical mapping links' since
skos:broadMatch is made a suproperty of skos:broader (which means that
every assertion of skos:broadMatch entails one assertion of skos:broader).
Somehow I feel like your text also fits the situation, even when the
interpretation of 'hierarchical link' is made a bit different from what
it was.
But I wanted to flag the issue to people of the SKOS mailing list which
might not have noticed this new resolution, eventually to get feedback
from them.

Cheers,

Antoine