[SKOS] progress on SKOS Reference

From: Alistair Miles <alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:51:46 +0100
To: "'SWD WG'" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

This is a quick progress update on producing a revised draft of the SKOS
Reference incorporating decisions made at the Washington meeting.

The current state of the draft is visible at

* Al has rewritten the section on mapping properties
* Al has written a first draft appendix defining the eXtension for Labels
* Sean has produced formal schemas for both the SKOS vocabulary and the XL
* Sean has set up namespace dereferencing for SKOS and XL as per recipe 3
* Sean has emailed Primer editors with suggestions on extending SKOS and on
using owl:imports (allows appendixes to be removed from Reference)

The complete list of actions (including those still TODO) is at

Sean and I believe that we can produce a new Editors' Draft by the telecon
next week (Tue 3rd June).

Alistair Miles
Senior Computing Officer
Image Bioinformatics Research Group