W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > May 2008

[ALL] agenda 27 May telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 17:28:49 +0200
Message-ID: <483AD731.8090201@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Agenda - May 27 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
         http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
         Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                  1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
         Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                 Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                 Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
         Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
         IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
                Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus
Scribe: Daniel (on deck: Elisa)


Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

========================================================
1. ADMIN (10 min)
---------------------------------------

Upcoming telecons and scribes -
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

       Jun 03 Tom - regrets Guus
       Jun 10 Guus
       Jun 17 Tom
       Jun 24 Guus

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:

      http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-swd-minutes.html

=============================================================
2. SKOS

-- Primer (Antoine, Ed)
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

-- Reference (Alistair, Sean)
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosReference20080125

-- Open issues
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/3

The remaining schedule for SKOS is as follows:

     1 July: Last Call WD of SKOS Reference published
     8 September: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate 
Recommendation
     27 October: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed 
Recommendation
     15 December: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision
     15 December: SKOS Primer published as Working Group Note
     15 December: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as Working 
Group Note

ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept 
co-ordination [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence 
w/r/t subclass [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: alistair and sean to add a note about irreflexivity to Reference 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Antoine and Ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Guus and Alistair write text for Reference indicating 
understanding of a possible need for future patterns for n-Ary label 
relations [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Ralph compose intermediate pages for 
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec and 
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/ to inform readers of the 
paths to the old and new SKOS documents [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send a file for the namespace [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Sean to write a proposal to indicate to OWL WG our requirements 
for annotation properties [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action07]

ACTION: Clay will respond to Jakob about the resolution for notations 
and x-notation [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements 
in light of resolutions [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Margherita to liase with author primer about example using plain 
literals and some with datatype literals [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-swd-minutes.html#action17]


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining open issues:
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/72 - ExactMatchTransitive
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/73 - ExactMatchDisjoints
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/75 - ExactMatchInclusions

ACTION: Guus to mail his position on issues 72, 73 and 75 to the list 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action25]

-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/76 - SymbolicLabels
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/78 - SubjectIndicators
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/80 - SKOS-OWL-Patterns
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/83 - 
SemanticsOfSchemeContainmentProperties
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/84 - 
ConstructionOfSystematicDisplaysFromGroupings
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/86 - 
SkosURIDereferenceBehavior

==========================================================
3. RDFa

-- RDFa in HTML Overview
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

-- RDFa Primer - latest Working Draft, 17 March
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/

-- RDFa Primer - latest Editor's Draft, 22 April 2008
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/

-- RDFa Syntax - latest Working Draft 21 February 2008
    http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/

-- RDFa Syntax - latest Editor's Draft, 1 May 2008
    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080501/

-- RDFa Use Cases - latest Working Draft 30 March 2007
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-scenarios/

-- Implementation report
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

The remaining schedule for RDFa is as follows:

      end of June: revised version (taking into account LC comments) of 
RDFa Reference
      7 July: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Candidate Recommendation
      8 August: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Proposed Recommendation
      1 October: RDFa Syntax W3C Recommendation decision
      1 October: RDFa Primer published as Working Group Note
      1 October: RDFa Use Cases published as Working Group Note

-- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open
    to "everyone interested in RDFa"

      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

-- Reviews of RDFa Primer Editor's draft
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0126.html 
- Diego's review
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0030.html 
- Ed's review

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with 
assistance from Michael) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

==========================================================
4. RECIPES
-- Latest public draft
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/

-- New Editor's draft
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20080421.html
    -- diffs of changes
       http://tinyurl.com/3g83qg
       http://tinyurl.com/4udjdp

2008-05-13: Editor's draft is being reviewed by Ralph and Ed.
Decision to publish as a Note to be taken on June 3.

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes 
implementations] [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]

ACTION: Ralph to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Ed to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action05]

==========================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316

Reviews (as of April 28):
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0043.html - 
Diego
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0030.html - 
Ralph
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0050.html - Tom
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0061.html - 
Mark
-- http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#item07 - discussion in 
Washington

2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is
to review take decision on publishing as a Working Draft on
June 10.



Received on Monday, 26 May 2008 15:29:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 26 May 2008 15:29:30 GMT