W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > May 2008

Re: Agenda - May 20 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

From: <dlrubin@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:06:10 -0700
Message-ID: <20080520060610.ikydcafvdw8ogws0@webmail.stanford.edu>
To: Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>
Cc: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>, Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Reminder--I won't be able to make the call today due to travel.
Daniel

Quoting Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>:

>
> I've also a possibile conflict, if not I'll join.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Simone
>
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com> wrote:
>>
>> Regrets -- meeting conflict.
>> --Jon
>>
>> On May 19, 2008, at 12:27 PM, Thomas Baker wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Agenda - May 20 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
>>> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>>>        http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>>>        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>>>        Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
>>>                 1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
>>>        Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>>>                Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>>>                Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>>>        Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>>>        IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
>>>               Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>>>
>>> Chair: Tom
>>> Scribe: Quentin
>>> Regrets: Guus, Ralph, Daniel
>>>
>>> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
>>> participants and persons invited by the chairs.
>>>
>>> ========================================================
>>> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
>>> ---------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Upcoming telecons and scribes -
>>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>>>
>>>      May 27 Guus
>>>      Jun 03 Tom - regrets Guus
>>>      Jun 10 Guus
>>>      Jun 17 Tom
>>>      Jun 24 Guus
>>>
>>> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Washington face-to-face:
>>>
>>>     http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html
>>>     http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html
>>>
>>> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:
>>>
>>>     http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html
>>>
>>> =============================================================
>>> 2. SKOS
>>>
>>> -- Primer (Antoine, Ed)
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer
>>>
>>> -- Reference (Alistair, Sean)
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosReference20080125
>>>
>>> -- Open issues
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/3
>>>
>>> The remaining schedule for SKOS is as follows:
>>>
>>>    1 July: Last Call WD of SKOS Reference published
>>>    8 September: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate
>>> Recommendation
>>>    27 October: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed
>>> Recommendation
>>>    15 December: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision
>>>    15 December: SKOS Primer published as Working Group Note
>>>    15 December: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as Working Group
>>> Note
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept
>>> co-ordination [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence w/r/t
>>> subclass [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs
>>> isDefinedBy fits thereasoning that was made in
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html
>>> [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>>>
>>> ACTION: alistair and sean to add a note about irreflexivity to Reference
>>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Antoine and Ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity
>>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Guus and Alistair write text for Reference indicating
>>> understanding of a possible need for future patterns for n-Ary label
>>> relations [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action08]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Guus and Sean propose some owl:imports text for Primer [recorded
>>> in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ralph compose intermediate pages for
>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec and
>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/ to inform readers of   
>>> the paths to
>>> the old and new SKOS documents [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send a file for the namespace [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Sean to write a proposal to indicate to OWL WG our requirements
>>> for annotation properties [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Clay will respond to Jakob about the resolution for notations and
>>> x-notation [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements in
>>> light of resolutions [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Alistair to close issue 64 [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action26]
>>> -- DONE see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/64
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Remaining open issues:
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/72 - ExactMatchTransitive
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/73 - ExactMatchDisjoints
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/75 - ExactMatchInclusions
>>>
>>> ACTION: Guus to mail his position on issues 72, 73 and 75 to the list
>>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action25]
>>>
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/76 - SymbolicLabels
>>>
>>> ACTION: Margherita to send an email on the need to keep symbolic labels
>>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action24]
>>> -- DONE - see
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0031.html
>>>
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/78 - SubjectIndicators
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/80 - SKOS-OWL-Patterns
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/83 -
>>> SemanticsOfSchemeContainmentProperties
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/84 -
>>> ConstructionOfSystematicDisplaysFromGroupings
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/86 -
>>> SkosURIDereferenceBehavior
>>>
>>> ==========================================================
>>> 3. RDFa
>>>
>>> -- RDFa in HTML Overview
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Primer - latest Working Draft, 17 March
>>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Primer - latest Editor's Draft, 22 April 2008
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Syntax - latest Working Draft 21 February 2008
>>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Syntax - latest Editor's Draft, 1 May 2008
>>>   http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080501/
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Use Cases - latest Working Draft 30 March 2007
>>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-scenarios/
>>>
>>> -- Implementation report
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
>>>
>>> The remaining schedule for RDFa is as follows:
>>>
>>>     end of June: revised version (taking into account LC comments) of RDFa
>>> Reference
>>>     7 July: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Candidate Recommendation
>>>     8 August: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Proposed Recommendation
>>>     1 October: RDFa Syntax W3C Recommendation decision
>>>     1 October: RDFa Primer published as Working Group Note
>>>     1 October: RDFa Use Cases published as Working Group Note
>>>
>>> -- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open
>>>   to "everyone interested in RDFa"
>>>
>>>     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
>>>
>>>   Last telecon:
>>>
>>>          http://www.w3.org/2008/05/08-rdfa-minutes.html
>>>
>>> -- Reviews of RDFa Primer Editor's draft
>>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/
>>>
>>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0126.html -
>>> Diego's review
>>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0030.html -
>>> Ed's review
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with
>>> assistance from Michael) [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>>>
>>> ==========================================================
>>> 4. RECIPES
>>> -- Latest public draft
>>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/
>>>
>>> -- New Editor's draft
>>>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20080421.html
>>>   -- diffs of changes
>>>      http://tinyurl.com/3g83qg
>>>      http://tinyurl.com/4udjdp
>>>
>>> 2008-05-13: Editor's draft is being reviewed by Ralph and Ed.
>>> Decision to publish as a Note to be taken on June 3.
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded
>>> in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes
>>> implementations] [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Jon will correct the PURL references in the recipes and update the
>>> files in W3space [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/04/29-swd-minutes.html#action12]
>>> -- DONE - see
>>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0038.html
>>>
>>> ACTION: Jon and Diego to publish a new Editor's Draft of the Recipes
>>> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action04]
>>> -- DONE - see
>>>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008May/0038.html
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ralph to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>>>
>>> ACTION: Ed to review the new Editor's Draft of the Recipes [recorded in
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/13-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>>>
>>> ==========================================================
>>> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT
>>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316
>>>
>>> Reviews (as of April 28):
>>> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0043.html -
>>> Diego
>>> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0030.html -
>>> Ralph
>>> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0050.html -
>>> Tom
>>> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0061.html -
>>> Mark
>>> -- http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#item07 - discussion in
>>> Washington
>>>
>>> 2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is
>>> to review take decision on publishing as a Working Draft on
>>> June 10.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Simone Onofri
> http://www.siatec.net/
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 20 May 2008 13:06:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 20 May 2008 13:06:51 GMT