[Recipes] new editor's draft

From: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:02:55 -0400
To: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>, Ed Summers <ehs@POBOX.COM>
Cc: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Dear all,

Diego and I have just completed a new Editor's Draft of the Recipes
[1] for your review:

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20080421.html

This differs from the April 1 Draft primarily in the correction of
the PURLs in the Appendix. I've included the April 1 change summary
below for the convenience of the reviewers.

There are 2 diffs available:
a comparison of the current draft to the last reviewed 21 January
draft [2] and a comparison to the 31 March draft [3]

[2] http://tinyurl.com/3g83qg
[3] http://tinyurl.com/4udjdp

Jon Phipps
Diego Berrueta

April 1 changes are described below:

* Some text was added to emphatise that the recipes are simple, but they
do not cover all the scenarios.

* The meaning of 'vocabulary URI' has been clarified.

* A paragraph was added to clarify the use of the 'q' value in Accept
headers.

* A final note was added for interested readers to learn more about
other methods to implement content negotiation in Apache (i.e.
type-vars), and a rationale on why rewrite rules are the simplest and
most flexible mechanism.

A colorized diff is available at [2]. Note, however, that the diff seems
to be broken near the end of the document, and particularly, it is
missing the subsection added to the bottom of the document.

[4] http://tinyurl.com/27zp65